There is still time to sign up for the annual Eastern Arizona College Co-Ed Basketball Camps.
You will get:
• Motivational Material to build confidence!
• TEAM & INDIVIDUAL GAMES that provide an atmosphere of athletic competition!
• Interaction with EAC student-athletes!
• T-SHIRT for each camper included in camp fee!
• Camp basketball for each Lil’ Dribbler & Big Baller camper included in camp fee (if child attends both sessions, a basketball is NOT included in the second session).
• $10 DISCOUNT taken off second session if camper attends both Big Baller camps!
Instruction provided at the 2018 Gila Monster Co-Ed Basketball Camp will focus on the fundamentals of the game.
• Passing • Shooting
• Dribbling/ Ball Handling • Proper Footwork
• Rebounding • Agility
• Offensive Concepts • Defensive Concepts
SCHEDULE & FEES
Session I – Lil’ Dribblers Day Camp
(June 4th-7th, 9-10:30 am)
Big Ballers Co-Ed Day Camp
(June 4th-7th, 1-3 pm)
Session II – Big Ballers Co-Ed Skills Camp
(June 11th-14th, 9-11 am)
Gila Monster Elite Camp
(June 11th-14th, 1-3 pm)
This session of the 2018 Gila Monster Co-Ed Basketball Camp is for players who will be entering grades K–3 next fall. The camp will run from 9–10:30 a.m. each day.
This session of the 2018 Gila Monster Co-Ed Basketball Camp is for players who will be entering grades 4–9 next fall. The camp will run from 1–3 p.m. during Session I and from 9-11 a.m. during Session II.
This session of the 2018 Gila Monster Co-Ed Basketball Camp is for players who will be entering grades 7-12 next fall. The camp will run from 1-3 p.m. during Session II, and specializes in advanced offensive & defensive concepts with games. This is a 3 day camp.
**LIMITED TO 40 CAMPERS – No exceptions**
Participation in the 2018 Gila Monster Co-Ed Basketball Camps is $80 per person ($90 at the door) for Lil’ Dribblers & Big Ballers. The Elite Camp is $60 per person. Payment must accompany your child’s application, and can be mailed to the address listed below. If your child attends both sessions of Big Ballers, a $10 discount will be taken off the second session (T-shirt will be included in both sessions but camp basketball is only included in first session). If a camper is unable to attend his/her chosen camp session, a refund of 50% will be given at any time prior to the first day of the camp session. Lil’ Dribblers & Big Ballers will be limited to the first 80 applicants. The Elite Camp is limited to the first 40 applicants.
For more information contact Eastern Arizona College Men’s Basketball Coach Maurice Leitzke at Maurice.Leitzke@eac.edu.