THATCHER — Thatcher residents are being asked to avoid parking on certain streets while the town conducts paving operations.
Starting Monday, Nov. 23, and running through Wednesday, Dec. 16, the town will be paving the following streets:
● Railroad Street between College and Stadium avenues
● College Avenue from Church Street to the railroad tracks
● Church Street from Stadium Avenue to Reay Lane
● High School Avenue from Church Street to U.S. Highway 70
● Porter Lane north of 1st Street
Work includes removing old pavement, preparing shoulders, placing new pavement and adjusting manholes and valves to grade.
The prohibition on street parking is from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.