Do you know an individual or group that has gone over and beyond in service for the community?
The City of Safford is a great place to live, work and visit because of the great people who live here. Many of these unsung heroes work quietly and diligently helping others without the thought of recognition or award. The Pride of Safford Award Committee searches for these groups or individuals who go over and beyond in service to help make the City of Safford a great place to live, work and visit. Nominations are accepted on and ongoing basis and a recipient is chosen each month. Award recipients must be nominated. The entity being nominated must either live or did their service in Safford Nominations must be submitted in writing to include the following:
- A short bio of the person or group
- What the nominee did that was over and beyond in service?
- Where did they serve? Was the individual a part of a group?
- Why this person should receive the award.
- The nomination of the entity must spell out how that entity is helping to make the city of Safford a great place to live, work and visit.
- Nominations must include contact name of person or group that was nominated (to notify if they were chosen)
- Contact Name/Phone/ Email must be written on nomination of the person who submitted the nomination.
Nominations and questions can be submitted in writing to email@example.com or dropped off at the Safford City Hall Annex (808 S. 8th Avenue).