SAFFORD — Graham County is looking for a little help.
The county will conduct a job fair for workers at this year’s Graham County Fair on Tuesday, Aug. 10, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Graham County General Services Building, Room 921.
There are a number of temporary positions available, including:
● Staff manager
● Money room handler and money assistant
● Office assistant and office runner
● Relief staff
● Premium inputters
● Game monitors
● Bathroom and garbage crews
● Gate monitors, as well as ticket sellers and scanners
● Building monitors and overnight security
● Parking attendants
This year’s Graham County Fair will take place Oct. 7-10.