Arizona Insurance rates are right in the middle of the 50 states ranked in a recent WalletHub Study. the personal finance website released a new report today on the States with the Cheapest and Most Expensive Car Insurance. The average yearly premium for Arizona drivers is $661.
- Full coverage car insurance costs 170% more than minimum coverage in Arizona, on average.
- 16-year-olds pay 509% more for car insurance than 55-year-olds in Arizona, on average.
- Married drivers pay 6% less for car insurance in Arizona than single drivers, on average.
- Drivers with a DUI pay 79% more for car insurance than drivers with a clean record in Arizona, on average.
- 61 million Americans have reduced their car insurance coverage due to COVID-19.
- 105 million Americans say they’re not getting their money’s worth from their car insurance.
- 55 million Americans have second thoughts about owning a car due to COVID-19.
See the full report here.