When it comes to end-of-life care, one conversation can make all the difference.
Advance Care Planning Workshops will be held at the Graham County Health Department Annex on Thursday, August 29, 2019 and Friday, August 30, 2019. Both workshops will begin at 10:00 am. The Health Department Annex is located at 822 W. Main Street in Safford.
This workshop helps begin the conversation and outlines a clear process to ensure priorities and preferences for end-of-life care are known, documented and honored.
Participants will learn to:
- Reduce fear and stigma around talking about dying
- Allow people to consider what’s important to them
- Learn how to talk to others about their wishes
- Review healthcare planning decisions, resources and documents
- Learn with whom to share their healthcare planning documents
- Discuss when to review and update these documents
Registration is required and workshop is free. Space is limited.
Registration includes program materials.
To Register Call SEACUS at 928-428-3229
Go to: https://www.seago.org/advance-care-planning for resources.
If you are interested in having a workshop presented to your organization, church, etc.
please contact: Royce Hunt/SEACUS at 928-428-3229