THATCHER — Gila Valley businesses have come together to benefit a number of families in need this holiday season and they are asking for the public’s help.
The Double R Communications-Mann Mortgage Operation Secret Santa is seeking nominations of families who could a little extra help this year. Those families could win a number of prizes, including:
● A new Trane heating system from Advanced Air Systems
● A Christmas gift package from Mann Mortgage
● A whole hog donated by No Doubt Genetics, processed by Carters Custom Cuts and a freezer to store the meat donated by Valley Furniture and Appliance
● A set of four tires from Haralson Tire Pros & Auto Service
● Family Christmas gifts from Trek RV & Outdoors
● A whole hog donated by Maverick Motorsports, processed by Carters Custom Cuts and a freezer to store the meat donated by Valley Furniture and Appliance
● A $500 gift card to Thriftee Food and Drug from Tyson Richins and Edward Jones Investments
● $300 toward a utility bill from Country Financial
The nomination forms for each gift can be found at https://gilavalleycentral.net/double-r-communications-operation-secret-santa/ and nominations will be accepted until Dec. 14.
Watch the Kat Kountry 94.5 and KATO Facebook pages for updates throughout the season.