Beginning Monday, May 11th, the Safford City-Graham County Library will add computer use by appointment in addition to curbside service.
The use of the library is limited to the following services.
Computer use by appointment
- Available Monday – Thursday 10am to 5pm
- Computer usage will be limited to 45 minutes.
- A limited number of computers are available
- Available to patrons ages 16 and up with accounts in good standing
- Please schedule an appointment by calling 928-432-4165
- Available Monday – Thursday Noon to 6PM
- Call 928-432-4165 or place holds at https://saffordlibrary.booksys.net/opac/scgcl/index.html#menuHome
- 5 items total per household
- Items must be placed on hold to qualify for curb side pickup. Please allow 2 hours for order to be processed.
- Holds placed after 4pm will be available the next business day.
- Pick up between Noon – 6PM. Call us at 928-432-4165 when you are in front of the library and we will bring books to you. Please remain in our vehicle and have your library card or picture ID ready.
2 easy ways to place books on hold for curbside pickup.
- Call us at 928-432-4165
- Go to https://saffordlibrary.booksys.net/opac/scgcl/index.html#menuHome
- Log in with your library card number as both username and password (don’t use the P)
- Choose books and place them on hold. Limit 5 total per household.
Notary Service available by appointment