Join the Town Hall “Live at Noon” Event to Discuss Voting in the Arizona Primary Election
PHOENIX (July 22, 2020) – Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs is hosting a Facebook Live Town Hall event called Live at Noon to discuss voting in the upcoming Arizona primary election, at noon on Tuesday, July 28.
The virtual Town Hall event will be held on Secretary Hobbs Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/SecretaryHobbs. Topics to be covered will include:
- Who is able to vote in the Arizona Primary Election
- Why you should vote in the Arizona Primary Election
- How and when to vote in the Primary now that the window
to request a ballot-by-mail has closed
- How and where to find your nearest voting location
- Recommended safety tips and guidelines for voting safely in-person during the pandemic
- How ballots are processed
- Where and when the results will be announced
There will be open dialogue for questions in the comments section during the Facebook Live event.
For more information on the Aug. 4, 2020 Arizona Primary Election, visit Arizona.Vote.