THATCHER — Multiple service organizations are coming together Wednesday to help families with small children.
The Hope, Help, Healing Resources Fair will take place from 1-4 p.m. at Thatcher Park.
The event will include activities for children birth to 5 years old, including close-up looks at fire engines, ambulances and law enforcement vehicles; as well as resources for parents, grandparents and guardians.
Participating agencies include:
● Graham county Health Department
● Canyonlands Clinic
● Safford Library
● Child & Family Resources
● Early Head Start Home Base
● Safford Lions Club
● Graham County Drug Coalition
● First Things First
● Code 4 Medical
● Palomita Children’s Center
● Project Insite
● Thatcher Police Department
● Fairway Mortgage—Santiago Lopez
● U of A Graham County Cooperative Extension
There is no cost to attend and participate.