Gila Valley Central has joined forces with Double R Media, which owns radio stations, Kat Kounty, Sunny 102 and KATO. Gila Valley Central will take the place of the Double R Radio’s website, mysoutheraz.com.
Now when you log into mysouthernaz.com, you’ll be taken straight to GilaValleyCentral. All of the content from MySouthernAz has been moved to GilaValleyCental:
- All of the Gila Valley Idol archives have been moved to GilaValleyCentral
- A “Listen Now” button has been added to the upper right sidebar to stream Kat Kountry.
- The daily Trades N Sales podcasts which were formerly posted on MySouthernAZ have been moved to the Classifieds page of GilaValleyCentral.
A new free classified advertising section has been added to GilaValleyCentral. In addition to placing a free classified ad or browsing through the listings you can also listen to the podcast archives of Trades N Sales which airs Monday through Saturday mornings on KATO. Many of the Classified Ads on GilaValleyCentral will be included on Trades N Sales.
You’ll also find links to news and information for Double R Media on the top navigation menu. Sports coverage will be greatly expanded with more information available on local sports and scores. Play-by-play coverage of local sports aired on KATO will also be streamed on GilaValleyCentral.
New content includes:
- A guide to NewsTalk programming on KATO
- A KATO broadcast calendar so you know what’s playing and when to listen
- A listing of the Radio Lunch Club Specials
- Podcasts of ‘The Voice of the Valley.”
Content contributors include:
- Dan Curtis – Publisher and webmaster
- Aleda Curtis – News and Events
- Bill Perry – News Director at KATO for 21 years
- Lee Patterson – Sports content. Lee has been the play-by-play announcer at KATO for 17 years
The partnership allows GilaValleyCentral and Double R Media to align the strengths of their respective media to provide better coverage of local events, and better services to the listeners and users of the platforms.