By Lizzie Clonts
THATCHER, Ariz.— Enrollment for Eastern Arizona College’s 2019 spring semester has been open since last month and the classes are filling fast. For recent high school graduates and those wanting to update their skills, make a career change, or learn something new, taking classes at EAC is a smart choice.
· EAC offers personal enrichment courses that can be taken for a letter grade or on a pass/fail basis.
· EAC counselors can help students transfer credits from other schools toward a degree that will transfer to any Arizona university and most out-of-state universities.
· EAC has one of the lowest tuition rates of any college in the state and many Graham County high school graduates can qualify for scholarships that have been set aside just for them.
· EAC offers day, evening, and online classes and, in some instances, weekend classes.
· Tutoring is available in all academic areas.
· Time? It’s an issue for everyone. That’s why EAC offers many short-term and late-start classes.
Tuition at EAC is $90/credit hour up to 15 with a flat rate of $1350 for 15 credit hours and over. Senior Citizen Scholarships that cover the cost of in-state tuition are available for students 55 years of age and older. Note that the out-of-state portion is $290/credit hour.
Classes begin January 9, 2019. To register, call EAC’s records and registration office at (928) 428-8270 or visit us online at www.eac.edu/register. A complete, searchable class schedule is available at www.eac.edu/schedule.